Pamper your skin with a deep cleansing facial with enzymes to remove impurities, a relaxing massage to tone, and a custom mask to rejuvenate and nourish the skin with moisture.
- Facial Blaster – 30 min. – $89
- Facial – 60 min. – $109
- Facial – 90 min. – $145
- Facial with Vitamin C Serum (Anti-Aging) – 60 min – $260
- Back Facial – 30 min. – $60
Facial with Hot Stones
Japanese Hot Stone Facial Massage was created and designed by Shogo Mochizuki, one of Japan’s leading educators of Shiatsu and Japanese Massage. Placing hot stones on the face and body will only melt away tension and fatigue, not your skin. Warm, smooth stones are used to gently massage the face, décolleté, neck, shoulders, hands, and feet, while other warm stones are strategically placed to improve blood circulation, as well as relieve pain and tension. This treatment will put you into a deep state of relaxation and eliminate toxins from your body. A soothing and hydrating mask with cool stones placed over eyes to “de-puff” and cool the gentle skin around the eyes is the perfect way to end this treatment. Additional benefits include firming, toning, and excess fluid removal.
- 60 min. – $145
Ozone Facial: Our Ozone Facial (also known as high frequency current treatment) is used to eliminate and prevent stubborn acne, shrink enlarged pores, reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and cellulite, decongest puffy eyes, fade dark eye circles and even rejuvenate the condition of the scalp for improved hair growth. Considered a timeless and essential facial tool in the skin care industry, ozone treatment stimulates cell renewal and assists with improved skin care product penetration and absorption by gently warming the tissues.
Red Light Therapy
The heat and light boost circulation, bringing more blood and nutrients to your skin. As cytokines are released, you will get a plumping effect from the extra collagen created.
- Add to any Facial Treatment – $95 / per session
Eye Zone Treatments:
Eye Treatment with Massage oil, mud:
This facial will transform tired, swollen, puffy or red eyes to look refreshed, renewed, and ready to take on the world.
Additional Add Ons to Facials:
- Hot Stones ($20), Aromatherapy ($20), Oxygen Bar ($20), Cupping ($20), Vitamin C Serum
- High Frequency Electricity Machine – $25
- Blue Light Therapy – Anti-Bacterial Light 20 min. – $40
- Eye Treatment (oil, mud) 15 min – $25
- Microdermabrasion – 30 min. – $70
- Dermaplanining 15 min – $50
- Eyebrows & Eyelash Tint – $30
- Eyebrows Tint – $15
- Eyelash Tint – $20
- Hair Removal: Wax – Eyebrows – $15, Upper lip 15 min – $15, chin 15 min, face – 30 min. – $50, nose 15 min – $15
- Red Light Therapy per session – $95 or Pkg of 3 – $199
- Sauna w/Robe 15 min. – $20
How to Schedule an Appointment:
Click on a Service link above, or: